Charged by the Rebel Alliance?
The above photograph of General Hideki Tojo, dated 1944, shows him being transported in, what is speculated to be, a Rebel Blockade Runner, possibly a Corellian Corvette!
Tojo was a General in the Imperial Japanese Army and the 40th Prime Minister of Japan during much of World War II, from October 18, 1941 to July 22, 1944. After the end of the war, Tojo was sentenced to death for war crimes by the International Military Tribunal of the Far East.
His trial found him guilty of the followingwar crimes:
* count 1 (waging wars of aggression, and war or wars in violation of international law)
* count 27 (waging unprovoked war against the Republic of China)
* count 29 (waging aggressive war against the United States)
* count 31 (waging aggressive war against the British Commonwealth of Nations)
* count 32 (waging aggressive war against the Netherlands)
* count 33 (waging aggressive war against France)
* count 54 (ordering, authorizing, and permitting inhumane treatment of Prisoners of War (POWs) and others)
Tojo accepted full responsibility for his actions in the war. He was sentenced to death on November 12, 1948 and executed by hanging on December 23, 1948. Until, now, however, little was known of what happened to Tojo during that five week interval. It is possible, the Rebel Alliance conducted their own trial on Hideki Tojo!
The ship in the photograph that Tojo is being transported in may be a CR90 Covette, commonly referred to as the Corellian corvette or the Rebel blockade runner. It was a small, multi-purpose capital ship manufactured by Corellian Engineering Corporation.
The CR90 had a wide variety of users throughout the galaxy, from pirates to corporations to galactic navies. It possessed the same legendary adaptability as other CEC products, which allowed it to serve in roles as mundane as freight hauling or as high-profile as diplomatic escort.
Until now no photographs have ever surfaced of this class of capital ship.
Who had requested Tojo to be transported off this planet prior to his execution and did they have any affect on his ultimate punishment? The investigation continues...
Evidence #: ISWWR0000041
Submitted by: J. Lamb
Below: An illustration of a Corellian Corvette